Pressed Juicery is looking for a junior graphic designer who’s passionate about working in the health and food/beverage space. With over 70+ locations, an ecommerce business and a growing wholesale business this is an exciting opportunity for any designer who’s looking to work on a brand with high visibility. This designer will support the design and marketing team with a focus in in-store print and signage. Candidate has a critical eye and strong understanding of layout, typography and composition and has a clean & minimal aesthetic.
Candidate must willing to complete a test project in the beginning stages of the interview process.
Key Areas of Responsibility*
- Work closely with art director, design team, and marketing team on executing design needs across the board including print needs for packaging and labeling, wholesale signage, in-store promotional signage and digital design for web and social media. This designer will have a focus on retail print design.
- Responsible for designs from inception to final production
- Communicates and works closely with cross functional team members to produce on brand design assets that support business objectives and marketing goals.
- Support in campaign needs which include providing assistance during in-house shoots and post editing campaign imagery.
- Responsible for communication with vendors and manages weekly delivery of in store signage
- Other job-related duties as requested
- Has 3 to 4 years of work experience with an undergraduate degree in design
- Excellent organization skills: self-directed, extremely detail oriented and capable of working effectively in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple projects and adhering to tight and demanding deadlines
- Ability to understand and adopt Pressed Juicery brand DNA
- Ability to work seamlessly with art director, creative team, and marketing team
- Highly proficient in photoshop, illustrator and indesign
- Must be comfortable with working in Microsoft Excel
- Strong photo retouching skills and photography is a plus
- Must have an online portfolio
- Ability to maintain confidential company information in the strictest of confidence