Pizza Hotline, Manitoba's #1 pizza chain, is looking for top quality graphic designers to join our corporate team. We are a strongly entrepreneurial environment marked by a hunger for innovation, continuous improvement, and fast-paced value creation. We aim to be the best in all aspects of our business, and are looking to bring on team members who embody those same values.
As a graphic designer you will be working closely with our Marketing Coordinator and the rest of our corporate office to develop innovative, high quality creative across each of our unique brands. Your work will be viewed by Manitobans, and soon North Americans, every day in a host of different aspects of their life. You will be initiating, facilitating, leading, and most importantly owning all design projects, big and small, and will work with our senior management team to grow and expand our company through unique, innovative, and thought-provoking creative and designs.
It's an exciting time in our company, and we want to bring on the best people whose passion, drive, and commitment to excellence will push our company and our team to new and exciting heights.
This job is perfect for someone who has:
- 3-5 years relevant design experience
- Track record and ability to conceptualize, initiate, lead, and own projects and initiatives
- Strong ability to coordinate and integrate own initiatives into larger teams, processes, and directions
- Strong communication, written, and verbal skills
- Strong ability to multitask and balance a host of different initiatives and priorities
- A strong and wide-scoped portfolio
And who is:
- Motivated and ambitious, with a capacity and excitement for rapid, large-scale growth and development
- Passionate about excellence, and continuous betterment of self and the company
- Able to thrive in rapidly changing environments
- Able to withstand the pressures of rapidly changing operating environments, parameters, and continuously evolving expectations and needs
- Eager to move upwards in our company, and push our company to new levels of growth and innovation
- Eager to commit to more than a "punch-clock" job, and wants to challenge themselves and fully immerse themselves in the Pizza Hotline culture
And who has the following skills:
- Mastery in design programs and technology
- Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign is a must
- Strong advantage to those with knowledge of After-Effects, Premiere, Sketch, Invision, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft 365
- A flair and passion for new technologies, and automation and streamlining of routine processes
- Highest level of attention to detail, individual elements, and how they piece together into the final end product
- Keen understanding of consumers
- Ability to understand key priorities or messages and convey effectively through a variety of creative
- Understanding of social media (at minimum Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat)
- Good understanding of the importance of tone and consistency of tone across media
- Strong writing capabilities
- Passion for high-quality photography, videography, and/or web development an asset
Applicants must attach creative portfolio, personal website link, Behance, Dribbble, or other representation of work with resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- Graphic Design: 5 years (Preferred)