Position Title: Digital Project Manager, Junior
Reports To: Senior Manager, Corporate Brand Marketing
Who we are ...
Perennial is a division of Data Communications Management (DCM), the trusted communications solutions provider for over 70 of the top 100 Canadian companies. With over 60 years of extensive experience powering go-to-market strategies, DCM supports on and offline communications across the financial, retail, healthcare, consumer health, energy, and not-for-profit verticals.
A little information about Perennial ...
Perennial is a strategic retail creative company where thought driven, design-centric retail solutions are brought to life. We help our clients transform their businesses with comprehensive, end-to-end retail experiences that deliver extraordinary results. We have been transforming retail businesses and consumer brands for two decades.
Established in 1989 with offices in Toronto and India; we bring together the most diverse range of creative and strategic expertise to create seamless customer experiences.
The kind of person we are looking for to join our team...
The Junior Digital Project Manager will be accountable for managing all digital product and website projects, as well as digital marketing strategies. S/he will liaise with internal and external teams to ensure projects and tasks are delivered on time, on budget and to the highest quality. The key to success in this role will be the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively among teams, vendors and contractors through all stages of the project lifecycle.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities and Accountabilities...
Digital Product Responsibilities
- Work in a cross-functional team (alongside UI/UX designers, developers/testers)
- Assist in the development of business requirements - feature lists, user journeys, and roadmaps - for custom digital products
- Assist in effective planning, implementation, evaluation, and sustainment of product lifecycle
- Advise external partners to ensure their understanding of the project requirements
- Manage, monitor, and report on project status
Digital Platform Analyst Responsibilities
- Gather information through interviews with employees and clients
- Elicit clear, concise, requirements from subject matter experts
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives based on user needs
- Coordinate and participate in feasibility studies and implementations
- Assist in establishing web project scope by discovering and validating business technical requirements and parameters; obtaining input from SME's, developing and writing briefs
- Oversee the work of developers and designers, testing and the delivery of quality websites
- Work closely with technical team to deploy the websites using standard deployment process
- Evaluate emerging web technologies for quality, maintainability, and performance
- Communicate project status, manage risks, and maintain development schedule for services team
- Work with the Creative team to generate content and artwork needed to support social media strategies
- Ensure online/offline communications is represented consistently across all media platforms.
- Assist in the planning, creation, and launch of email marketing programs.
- Applicant may be required to support and/or lead additional digital projects for the marketing department as required i.e. assisting with ideation, creative and strategic work sessions, coordinating purchases with suppliers, and communicating with business partners
Digital Marketing Responsibilities
- Influence and guide our social and traditional media strategy to drive optimization and conversion
- Work collaboratively with the strategic planning team to develop & drive holistic brand strategy
- Research, evaluate and test new lead generation channels and technologies to learn and improve targeting
- Develop clear and concise results from analytic reports across all media channels
- Present analytic reports to make decisions and recommendations on social media strategies
Tools of the Trade and Key Competencies...
- You possess strong planning and exceptional communication skills, skilled in balancing multiple project priorities.
- Strong understanding of mobile and web technologies
- Exposure to the launching of digital products
- Detail-oriented, organized, enthusiastic, passionate, creative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all outside agencies/vendors
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Confident and knowledgeable in email marketing platforms
- Strong understanding of social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Hubspot, Mailchimp)
- Ability to work independently and to exercise good judgment and discretion in the performance of all assigned duties and responsibilities
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously for a variety of stakeholder's while being mindful of overall corporate project priorities.
Education and Experience...
- Minimum 2 years prior digital media agency experience a must
- PMP Certification considered an asset
- Web project management - design and management
- CMS platforms Hubspot, Wordpress
- Strong understanding of SEO and SEM
- Knowledge of responsive site development, website server technologies, and hosting platforms
- Knowledge of .NET, Azure, AWS
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Agency Marketing: 2 years (Required)