Auto req ID:
*Slated candidates are being considered for this position. However, all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.*
The Talent Acquisition Associate Representative is responsible for providing world-class staffing services to PepsiCo clients as well as internal and external candidates. PepsiCo has a highly recognized reputation for recruiting and developing top talent across the globe. This position will be responsible for carrying on this proud legacy by delivering high quality professional candidates, while leading hiring managers and candidates through the selection process. This individual will perform full life cycle recruiting, with an emphasis on hiring manager advisory.
Provide staffing support that is aligned to functional client teams, with a goal of filling open roles with qualified internal or external talent while achieving target metrics such as Time to Accept, Time-to-Find/Hire, Hiring Manager Satisfaction scores and system accuracy, among others.
- Execute the internal/external staffing process for each requisition including:
- Facilitation of Hiring Manager Intake Meeting resulting in service-level alignment
- Ensure timely and effective communications between candidate(s) and hiring team
- Improve internal mobility experience for our associates through proactive, transparent & timely communication, regardless of the hiring outcome
- Screen, assess, and evaluate candidates who have applied via online job postings and present qualified candidate slate to Hiring team
- Organize and lead post-interview debrief sessions with interview teams and candidates
- Extend offers of employment to selected candidates in collaboration with HR Generalist
- Effectively partner with the TA Operations team to ensure all candidate/hiring manager coordination activities run smoothly and efficiently (job posting, scheduling, job offer processing, on boarding, etc.)
- Manage the feedback process to determine next step actions in process. Manage with the attempt to achieve /build consensus, with Manager oversight when needed
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with multiple stakeholders, including functional hiring managers, HR partner(s), and TA Operations in order to foster partnerships that yield consistent on-going communication, high-quality results, and efficient processes in order to build TA function credibility
- Communicate and educate clients on the staffing policies and processes for internal mobility and identify opportunities to advance those efforts as unified organization
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure OFCCP compliance
- Undergraduate College Degree/ B Degree/First Level degree is required
- 2-5 Years of relevant professional experience, which may include TA Coordinator, HR, Recruiting, or prior functional applicable experience, among others
- Proficient in full suite of Microsoft Suite of products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Must be collaborative team player
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Must appreciate the need to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion and professionalism at all times
- Displays professionalism and interest to learn in an effort to develop strong client partnerships
- Personable, high energy individual that is passionate about recruitment and enjoys working in a fast paced, innovative, dynamic organization
- Attention to detail and strong follow-through skills
- Location of role has some flexibility among White Plains, NY, Plano, TX, or Chicago, IL
Not Eligible for Relocation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement