Auto req ID:
Nationwide Opportunities- Please Read:
Just because this role looks like it's located in Purchase, NY doesn't mean it is! At PepsiCo we place Campus Interns/ Full- Time and Graduate hires in roles nationwide across both field and headquarter locations. Field based roles will only be placed in the field.
We are PepsiCo
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader operating in more than 200 countries with a product portfolio that includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands. From Gatorade to Quaker, to LIFEWTR, to Lay’s, we make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
Innovation is a critical way we impact the market, as well as communities around the globe. We believe there is value in products, people, and planet. And we strive to make a difference by creating solutions that leave a lasting positive footprint.
Our culture is driven by our employees. No two days are the same; we’re dynamic and full of passionate teams embracing new ideas through our collaborative spirit. At PepsiCo, What Makes You Unique, Makes Us Better!
PepsiCo Finance partners have a seat at a table, and a voice in the conversation, across the company. Successful interns gain a foundation of the functional and organizational skills needed to contribute to these conversations as they rotate through different teams over the course of their career. Because the internship program is a critical feeder of future Finance leadership, interns must learn to take the risks and ask the questions required of the company’s rising stars.
PepsiCo Finance is made up of the following functional areas across all divisions, unless otherwise noted:
- A&M Finance manages marketing budgets across all brands. The team is responsible for planning and resource allocation, ongoing performance management and spend oversight/governance, ROI analysis and investment strategies for key areas of spend (e.g. sports/media), and productivity initiatives.
- Brand & Innovation Finance builds annual and long-term strategic brand plans and prepares the business case for new innovation. Brand & Innovation associates partner with Marketing and other cross-functional teams to build financial plans and inform forecasts for the brands under their purview, provide recommendations on capital expenditures and new launches and analyze product performance.
- Financial Planning manages sector and corporate financial performance through action-oriented analytical insights and traditional financial tools. FP&A associates focus on the development of monthly forecasts, the annual operating plan, and the three-year strategic plan. FP&A partners with senior management to prepare presentations for the Executive Committee and Wall Street.
- Revenue Management sets retail pricing and package architecture strategy, advises on customer portfolio strategy and manages trade spend. Revenue Management Associates assess consumer and category trends, the customer landscape and the competitive environment to develop these recommendations.
- Supply Chain Finance manages the company’s product manufacturing and distribution strategies by analyzing production, labor, transportation and selling costs. Supply Chain associates assess the historical and projected financial economics of producing and selling company products. Associates also evaluate productivity initiatives and perform capacity analyses to drive critical capital decisions and inform production planning.
What you can expect:
- Treasury manages corporate liquidity as well as foreign exchange and commodity exposure. Treasury associates develop cash flow forecasts and mobilization strategies, invest cash balances, evaluate financing proposals, execute FX & Commodity hedging plans, and review insurance coverage and terms to support annual renewals.
A summer internship in Finance at PepsiCo is an opportunity to independently solve a critical business problem. Each intern is presented with a timely question for their team, and challenged to both think strategically and engage cross-functional partners to provide a provocative and comprehensive recommendation during their final presentation. This structure mirrors the project-based work process of full-time employees. Although this process lends itself to great autonomy in setting agenda, workflow and output, interns have the full support and backing of their managers and the broader Finance organization. As a class, PepsiCo Finance interns are availed of best-in-class exposure to senior leadership, education on the myriad pieces of the global PepsiCo organization, and opportunities to build relationship with fellow interns across both functions and US PepsiCo headquarters (New York, Dallas and Chicago).
Roles available in the following locations:
- Chicago, IL
- Dallas, TX
- New York Metro Area
What we’re looking for:
Minimum Qualifications - Each candidate is expected to:
- Currently concentrating in: Finance (other related concentrations will be considered)
- Bright, self-starting, innovative thinkers who are passionate about consumer products
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to collaborate within teams and across functions
- First-year MBAs should demonstrate leadership experience and corporate finance interest
- Strong communication, influencing, and problem-solving skills
- Bias for working with numbers
- Graduate with MBA degree within one (1) year of internship completion.
- Be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future work authorization or visa sponsorship for employment.
- Pass a drug screen and background investigation
- List the following on submitted resume:
- GPA (unless your school has a non-disclosure policy) & GMAT score
- 1st location preference (See ‘What you Can Expect’ for role locations)
Not Eligible for Relocation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement