Auto req ID:
Channel Manager, Juice-Plus – CCO/National Accounts, Foodservice
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
The Pepsi Beverages North America (PBNA), our beverage sales and distribution operating sector in the United States and Canada is seeking a Food Service Channel Manager for the Juice Plus business covering Workplace. Beverages is an exciting space to work in, with many formidable players and a rapidly changing landscape as new players continue to push the boundaries with unique entrants into the market. PepsiCo continues to be at the forefront as the category’s share leader and growth driver. We’re excited to see what we can accomplish with your skills, ideas, and perspectives. Are you in?
As part of PepsiCo’s commitment to encouraging people to live healthier, we're committed to delivering products that offer more nutritional benefits while maintaining the same great taste, value and convenience that consumers love in our brands. This includes PepsiCo portfolio of Juice brands, including Tropicana, Naked Juice and Kevita.
- The Channel Manger within Juice-Plus (J-PLUS) Business Unit acts as the key point of contact to the Customer Sales Teams (often directly with Customer) on behalf of the business in Foodservice
- This role is responsible for leading and developing the annual sales plans for the Juice Plus team for Tropicana, Naked Juice, KeVita & IZZE within the designated Channel
- Supports Juice-Plus BU Customer National Annual Operating Plans to deliver Gross Sales, Net Revenue, Share, Executional Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI), and Sales Targets
- Develops winning partnerships with customer and with internal PepsiCo stakeholders by influencing and penetrating multiple levels within both organizations
- Position supports CCO-National Sales Customer Teams, including Strategic Partnership meetings with internal and customer stakeholders, including divisional VPs/Presidents, quarterly
- Ability to lead cross functionally with Sales Planning, Category Management, Finance, Marketing, and Supply Chain to ensure delivery of relevant innovation and key initiatives
- Provides brand coaching / selling guidance to National and Field Sales team
- Provides customer / channel expertise and leadership to drive development of appropriate strategic and tactical plans within business unit, including Innovation such as Tropicana Frozen Dispensed Juice
- Manages all aspects of planning, merchandising and forecasting as well as timely communication to all appropriate stakeholders on these critical tasks
- Ensures implementation and adherence to initiatives
**Location flexible. Major metro city preferred**
Skills & Capabilities:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 years of sales experience; preferably with a consumer packaged goods organization
- A minimum of 3 years of fact-based direct or in-direct selling experience
- Previous people management experience is preferred
- Exceptional leadership and customer management skills
- Superior time management skills, ability to multitask, set priorities and plan
- Strong use of influencing skills to gain alignment, agreement, and commitments (internal/external)
- Strong ability to work within and be successful in a highly matrixed environment
- Strong analytical skills: ability to link strategies and objectives to develop a plan
- Excellent communication skills: ability to send and receive information clearly and concisely
- Ability to work independently, and solve problems by leveraging multiple function support
- Strong planning/organizing skills: capable of managing multiple major projects simultaneously
- Above average finance skills in order to build compelling profit wins for customer and internal stakeholders
- Self-starter, ability to work independently without constant direct supervision
- Superior presentation skills, both in development of compelling stories and in presenting them at all levels within customer(including Region presidents) and internal organization
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 40% of the time
Not Eligible for Relocation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement