Auto req ID:
Imagine What Can Happen When YOUR “Can-Do” Attitude MEETS OUR Iconic Brands
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainabilily in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
The Pepsi Beverages North America (PBNA), our beverages manufacturing, sales and distribution operating sector in the United States and Canada is seeking a Sales Strategy and Planning Manager based in Chicago, IL. Beverages is an exciting space to work in, with many formidable players and a rapidly changing landscape as new players continue to push the boundaries with unique entrants into the market.
PepsiCo continues to be at the forefront as the category’s share leader and growth driver. We’re excited to see what we can accomplish with your skills, ideas, and perspectives. Are you in?
What’s Your Role?
The Sales Planning Manager leads the development of innovation launch plans and selling tools. This position partners with the brand teams and many other cross functional partners to deliver sales ready innovation launch plans, marketing promotions, and ASP’s.
What Will Make You Succeed:
- Lead complete selling strategy and merchandising plan for innovation and brand promotions
- Create sell decks with cross functional groups that demonstrate an “insights to action” innovation launch plans
- Manage development of launch plans at retail to support innovation
- Develop distribution and go to market strategy
- Stage Gate support and consultation with the brand teams
- Represent sales in new Innovation on the integration manager meetings
- Manage ASP funding and work with brand teams to create investment principles
- Provide category expertise and post program analysis by developing scorecards across key brand initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 5 years in CPG sales, category management or strategy experience
- Strong cross functional leadership
- Customer presentation experience
- Excellent collaboration, communication, organizational awareness and strategic influencing skills
- Understanding of Syndicated and Consumer Data
- Project Management Skills
- Understanding of PBNA sales operation system
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Not Eligible for Relocation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement