Auto req ID:
Provide administrative support to the Distribution Center. Position will support Sales Operations Team and Systems to ensure inventory accuracy and operational standards are achieved, maintained and exceeded to support continued sales growth in Chilled DSD.
- Verify all warehouse picked customer orders are 100% accurate.
- Build customer pick list for warehouse staff.
- Order entry work / order adjustments / order completion
- Process outbound & inbound orders
- Verify all blind receivers are completed to SOX and Food Safety standards.
- Responsible for creating miscellaneous documents (stales, damages, sales samples, etc.) to SOX standards
Safety and Regulatory:
- Administer Inventory process including overseeing weekly / daily physical count of warehouse inventory
- Run Daily SAP Script and Reconcile discrepancies
- Upload inventory weekly to balance floor inventory
Prepare for and Participate in Product Forecasting sessions
- Complete all Food Safety Requirements
Follow all OSHA requirements
- Own and lead a safety initiative for the site.
- VCR Filing/Administrative work for Warehouse Equipment
Assist Operations Management in Maintaining DOT Files including Driver qualification files
- High School diploma or GED
- 3 years' administrative experience, preferable in a warehouse, transportation or logistics related environment
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, be computer literate, and able to work independently
- Ability to effectively communicate in a professional and constructive manner internally and with suppliers
- Ability to learn and update multiple accounts payable systems
- Basic knowledge and understanding of private fleet operations with the desire to grow and learn in line of work
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills in order to formulate effective action plans to deal with issues proactively
- Collaborate with peers to balance daily workloads and support the business
- Willingness to embrace change and all other assigned duties for the greater good of the team
- Produce/review various performance reports to drive results
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and able to work under pressure to include tight deadlines and multiple projects with strong organizational skills. Able to manage several tasks simultaneously
- Proactively work to organize, respond to needs and anticipate what is needed by the individuals for whom she/he supports
- Ability to work independently and within a team with a Team / collaboration based approach to decision making
- Must have a “Can Do” attitude with a willingness to assist others in completing activities as needed
Not Eligible for Relocation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement