Auto req ID:
Customer Development Finance Manager – Sobeys & Costco
The Quaker Customer Development Finance Manager (CDFM) - Sobeys & Costco is an integral leader on the team that is responsible for partnering with the Quaker Director of Customer Development and the Sobeys & Costco National Account Managers for Quaker. The Quaker CDFM - Sobeys & Costco is responsible for financial leadership and strategic thinking while ensuring that balanced growth and profitability strategies are planned and achieved.
- Partner with the Directors of Business Development on the development of annual Customer Merchandising Agreements (CMA).
- Lead the development of Annual Plans and the Periodic & Quarterly Forecasts for both volume and total trade expenses (Net Revenue).
- Present customer performance insights to senior executives.
- Coach Customer Development Team to drive better financial understanding and performance.
- Generate insights and analysis to drive growth and productivity.
- Work with senior executives and the Customer Development team to generate Channel Strategies (particularly in the Club Channel).
- Cross functional project work as required.
- Deliver Quaker Sobeys & Costco financial plans.
- Manage the team’s trade events in Compass (PFC’s TPM system) according to control standards and accrual accuracy.
- Execute pricing actions & trade calendar to drive margin and profit.
- All SOX testing is completed timely based on the calendar defined by Internal Controls. Action plans are monitored and remedies are implemented by due date established.
- Lead the development of programs and processes of Better Together Gold Standards for PepsiCo.
- Deliver Trade Spending/financial performance plans with the objective of creating insight for Quaker to leverage for better results.
- Collaborate with a Customer Development teammate on call preparation, go on call to the customer & influence business results once/half.
- Collaborate with Customer Accounting manage valid deductions and to recover invalid deductions.
- Review "pre" & "post" promotional event analysis and highlight areas of opportunity.
- Providing support for key business deliverables providing clear guidance to sales team- all focused on delivering profitable growth.
- Work with Quaker Category Finance to support innovation process for Club formats.
- Be the Quaker Customer Finance lead to support the execution of the Quaker Big Rocks and the education of the Quaker Field Sales team.
- Undergraduate Degree in Business
- 4 to 6 years of financial analytical and planning experience
- Strong multi-functional leadership experience & the ability to think and act decisvely
- Strong Excel and financial modeling skills
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills, attention to detail very important
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills; must be able to communicate point of view & influence
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
Not Eligible for Relocation