Auto req ID:
The Associate Finance Analyst will be a key member of the Quaker Foods Brand Finance team. This individual will work with 2 sub-teams within Brand Finance (Innovation, Base). Responsibilities will initially focus on supporting CCT projects and the team’s reporting requirements. As the Associate Analyst becomes more experienced with the Quaker business, this individual will support a limited number of innovation projects and support the Gamesa Brand. This role will report into the Brand Finance Manager for Healthy Snacks/Specialty Brands.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the financial assessment of customer/channel customization projects (CCT), weight-outs/pricing actions, SKU rationalization, packaging refreshes and project post-audits. Forecast opportunity size, develop P&Ls and build business case to support project goals
- Support reporting needs of the Innovation Finance team, including innovation performance reporting and AOP consolidation reporting. Support the reporting needs of the Gamesa team
- Support product hierarchy setup for new innovation and CCT SKUs
- Lead the financial assessment of product renovation projects and communicate financial implications to cross-functional teams and Finance leadership
- Lead the financial assessment on new innovation, including forecasting opportunity size, developing innovation P&Ls, and understanding the net impact to PepsiCo from any decision to launch the innovation
- Ensure process and financial integration between Supply Chain, Commercial Finance, Marketing and Sales on all financial assumptions used to build innovation/customization P&L forecasts
- Support Brand Finance and cross-functional teams with ad-hoc financial analyses and data requests.
- Ad Hoc Projects
- Bachelor’s Degree, with an Accounting or Finance concentration
- 3+ years of experience and practical exposure in some of the following roles: Innovation Finance, Financial Planning and Analysis, Sales Finance, Commercial Finance, A&M finance, evaluating business performance
- Strong verbal/presentation and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of management
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate findings into actionable solutions/processes working within a cross-functional team
- Results-oriented with an ability to initiate and lead projects to completion
- Innovative thinker with a focus on continuous process improvement
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment and gain the cooperation of individuals across the organization
Not Eligible for Relocation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement