Auto req ID:
This is your opportunity to take your financial and analytical skills to the next level with endless possibilities!
The Financial Assistant Analyst will be a key finance contact for the North American Nutrition and Gatorade Sales teams. The Finance Assistant Analyst will provide entry and verification support for Sales' customer trade execution plans.
- Monitor events processed through new SAP interface from Sales-managed Sales Planner and complete any exception entry required in SAP Trade Promotion Management
- Analyze customer event changes within Sales-managed Sales Planner and execute necessary updates within SAP Trade Promotion Management
- Develop understanding of NAN/ Gatorade sales sell-in calendars and contracts to ensure financial records match sold-in promotional details
- Develop PepsiCo specific financial skills in SAP, BPC, and Excel to support accurate and effective communications to Sales and Sales Finance, and, promote future career progression
- Build positive working relationships with Sales Customer Managers; communicate contract exceptions via weekly calls/emails. Work requires leveraging Intermediate Excel skills, written communication and analytic skills to identify and obtain timely resolution of event variances by NAN/ GAT Sales team members
- Develop BeX/BW bi-weekly SAP transaction reports to Sales Finance Analysts to initiate approval of financial trade accruals
- Monitor and support downstream needs of our Customer Financial Service partners
- Bachelor’s Degree Required (Finance or Accounting preferred)
Skills & Capabilities:
- 1-2 years of finance analyst experience
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Ability to function well in a team corporate environment
- Solid demonstration of corporate finance and accounting standards sufficient to support daily decisions, and career progression
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to manage information gathering requests
- Results oriented with the ability to complete assignments in a timely manner
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel with the ability to quickly learn SAP CRM/BW software applications
- Aptitude to work with minimal supervision
- Detail-oriented; organized in approach and in document maintenance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement