Auto req ID:
The next great shift in consumer behavior driven by technological disruption is underway, and it’s happening in the food & beverage industry.
As other sectors have shifted to eCommerce-first business models in recent years, food & beverage has continued to rely predominantly on traditional brick & mortar models, but this is changing rapidly. New technologies are transforming every aspect of reaching consumers, from the rise of digital marketing and online grocery platforms, to the creation of supply chain tools that enable speedy at-home delivery. According to the Food Marketing Institute, 70% of U.S. consumers will shop online for groceries by 2024, with an estimated annual spend of $100 billion.
To deepen our efforts to seize this opportunity and lead the food & beverage industry into its remarkable next chapter, PepsiCo – a global company with powerhouse brands including Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker, and Tropicana – is expanding its Global eCommerce Team. We’re looking for the greatest minds in data & analytics, software development, machine learning optimization, and next-generation supply chain. Given PepsiCo’s incredible reach – our foods and beverages are enjoyed more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories, and our value chain involves diverse partners ranging from farmers and food scientists to retailers and logistics specialists – the challenges we’re addressing are complex and the solutions will be deeply impactful.
Although PepsiCo is a large multinational, the PepsiCo Global eCommerce Team prides itself on having the entrepreneurial, action-oriented culture of an exciting startup business. Our group includes startup founders, Silicon Valley veterans, food & beverage experts, and seasoned executives from digital transformation leaders such as Amazon and Walmart. Our goal is to build the technological products and capabilities that will reinvent our industry and make us the #1 food & beverage business in eCommerce for decades to come.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Creating user-centered designs by considering data, customer feedback, user research and technical constraints/opportunities
- Creating user flows, wireframes design mockups and prototypes to effectively conceptualize new product initiatives and features
- Relentlessly simplify and distill complex processes into intuitive and elegant experiences
- Developing and maintaining detailed user-interface specifications, working closely with developers to see your design through to deployment
- Communicating complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Bachelor's degree in UX design, interaction design, or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as an UX/Interaction Designer.
- A strong online portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions (flows, prototypes, wireframes) AND solid visual designs (mockups and style guides)
- Ability to create interactive experiences using HTML and/or prototyping software
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Axure, Invision, Flinto
- Fluency in information architecture, as well as seasoned knowledge of usability principles and techniques
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement