Auto req ID:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Social Media Specialist to join and work across three of PepsiCos eCommerce-centric brands. This person will be responsible for managing all aspects of our social media strategy to increase brand reach and engagement. You will ensure social content and messaging are aligned with the overarching brand identities for each individual brand. The ideal candidate is social media savvy with a clear point of view who is both creative and data-driven. You have experience successfully driving organic growth and engaging an audience. The candidate should have experience with concepting, testing, and planning into a social media strategy that includes organic, paid and brand activation efforts. The candidate is an excellent communicator with professional writing experience, an understanding of various platforms, analytics and tools.
- Collaborate with internal business + creative partners to drive seamless execution and approvals of strategy across social platforms
- Create and continuously evolve a social media strategy that increases following and drives engagement.
- Expand and establish consistent brand voice; Write all copy
- Maintain the social calendar and coordinate daily posting through internal posting system of Instagram posts, Stories, Facebook, and Pinterest, including user-generated content, guest takeovers, social-only series and branded content
- Support content strategy across online communities and digital platforms which includes planning and executing campaigns to coincide with product stories, marketing messages + seasonal initiatives
- Work closely with the Business Development and Marketing teams to align social content around events and develop assets and campaigns
- Manage inbound marketing requests for social coverage as well as identify and cultivate relationships with creative contributors, contractors, and social media influencers
- Operate a continuous test and learn innovation approach on social channels to ensure we are maximizing our return with our original content and campaigns
- Collaborate with brand and marketing team to continually develop new strategies to gain new followers and retain existing customer base
- Identify and propose new opportunities appropriate for the brand, including influencing content and influencer partnerships that build a more engaging brand presence across physical and digital landscape
- Measure and report results and KPIs sharing comprehensive weekly and monthly social performance reports, including pertinent data analysis
- Develop and maintain best-in-class channel and audience development capabilities and governance, including operating a social listening program which brings actionable customer insights back to the business
- Demonstrate familiarity with industry best practices, including reporting tools and audience development
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Social Media, of which:
- Minimum 3 years experience creating social content for a fast-paced, dynamic company
- Minimum 3 years experience working across multiple brands
- Ability to create high-quality content across multiple social platforms for a lifestyle or food brand
- Proven success in growing social media presence for high-profile companies (following and engagement)
- Exceptional conversational writing
- A good visual eye and ability to identify quality content; proficiency in Photoshop a plus
- Self starter, highly organized and able to prioritize multiple projects in fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurially driven and self-motivated, excited to work in a fast-paced and energetic environment
- Full of fresh ideas; skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and working on simultaneous projects
- Solutions oriented, natural problem solver
- Bachelor’s Degree
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement