Auto req ID:
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
As part of PepsiCo’s commitment to encouraging people to live healthier, we're committed to delivering products that offer more nutritional benefits while maintaining the same great taste, value and convenience that consumers love in our brands across the Quaker Oats portfolio.
The Customer Manager will be responsible for Quaker Oats account management responsibilities associated with Southeastern Grocers, Piggly Wiggly Alabama, Associated Grocers Alabama, and Mitchell’s. Overall responsibilities include direct account management for our Quaker Oats portfolio, participation in annual planning, business reviews (QBP Process), reporting, and trade management and account administration. This role will also require strong project/time management skills coupled with strong interpersonal skills to handle multiple priorities and objectives aimed at meeting Southeastern Grocers Companies assigned annual growth targets.
**The candidate should be located within 4 hours of Jacksonville, FL.**
**This is a Work from Home Position**
- Build on and enhance strategic customer relationships ranging from the department leads to the Vice Presidents of Merchandising and Operations
- Deliver annual volume, trade spend and profit plans
- On-going analysis and review of business trends to identify gaps to plan and execution
- Lead Annual Operating Plan & Forecast process, collaborating with Finance, Business Units and Sales
- Strategy Managers
- Maintenance of Financial Event Planners (Prosper). Leverage Excel modeling to assess financials, valuation, and alternate scenarios
- Develop annual promotion plan while adhering to Strategic Rules of Trade (SROT) guidelines and ensure flawless execution through consistent customer engagement and buy-in
- Make regular headquarter buyer calls, identify customer needs/priorities and creating fact-based selling presentations
- Ensure customer maintains a strategic product mix through SKU optimization - both new item sell-in and/or SKU reduction
- Work closely with field retail teams to ensure strong communication & execution of programs
- Actively participate in customer payment processing including financial contracts, performance and collection
- The customer manager is responsible for the Quaker Oats portfolio for four Southeastern Grocers divisions, Winn-Dixie, BI-LO, Harvey’s, and Fresco y Mas. In addition, this role is also responsible for Piggly Wiggly Alabama, Associated Grocers Alabama, and Mitchell’s
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience; preferably with a consumer packaged goods organization
- A minimum of 2 years of fact-based direct selling experience
- Highly motivated individual with excellent communication, negotiation, influencing, and follow up skills
- Seasoned in conflict management
- Strong computer skills
- Solid understanding of financials including P&L impact of sales decisions
- Proven leadership capability with a track record of leading and influencing large multi-level teams
- Commitment and ability to succeed within a fast paced organization
Not Eligible for Relocation