Auto req ID:
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Frito Lay is PepsiCo’s snack manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit. They have the world’s largest portfolio of billion dollar foods and are specifically responsible for the growth of some of America’s favorite snack foods, including FRITOS®, LAY’S®, DORITOS®, CHEETOS®, AND TOSTITOS®.
The Key Account Manager (KAM) for Retail Sales contributes to Frito Lay’s success by executing a selling strategy in SouthWest region Large Format customers in Southern California. Successful candidates will manage key customer relationships including negotiating customer agreements that deliver against internal operating plans while successfully delivering against the customer's expectations. The KAM must develop strategic account plans in order to create sales proposals yielding profitable account development and growth. Further, this person must prepare and conduct quarterly internal presentations to ensure senior management alignment on plans and strategies.
- Represent Frito-Lay's full portfolio of brands with assigned retail customers
- Deliver annual volume, trade spend and profit plan
- On-going analysis and review of business trends to identify gaps to plan and execution
- Lead annual operating plan & forecast process, collaborating with Finance, Business Units and Business Development Manager
- Maintenance of Financial Event Planner TPM (Trade Promotion Management) and leveraging Excel modeling to assess financials, valuation & alternate scenarios
- Develop annual promotion plan while adhering to guidelines and ensure flawless execution through consistent customer engagement
- Make regular headquarter buyer calls, identify customer needs/priorities and creating fact-based selling presentations for assigned retail accounts
- Ensure accounts maintain a strategic product mix through SKU optimization - both new item sell-in and/or SKU reduction
- Work closely with field retail team to ensure strong communication and execution of programs.
- Coach/partner local advantage sales and marketing retail account manager on key indirect calls across market
- Actively participate in customer payment processing including financial contracts, performance and collection
- Ability to travel 10-20% of the time
- Must be willing and able to lift 40 lbs. periodically
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 3-5 years of fact-based selling experience
- Consumer packaged goods experience in a Direct Store Delivery environment
- Highly motivated individual with excellent communication, negotiation, influencing, and follow up skills
- Proven leadership capability with a track record of leading and influencing large multi-level teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Eligible for Limited Relocation