Auto req ID:
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Sales, the Customer Management Account Manager, Chilled – Total LCL is responsible for the PBC Chilled Portfolio (including Tropicana, Pure Leaf, Kevita, Naked Juice) at LCL. Responsibilities include the delivery of PBC Sales, Net Revenue, and MC$ objectives, and in delivery of LCL JBP sales and profit objectives for the Chilled business. The successful candidate will align to and integrate category and brand strategies with customer strategies in an effort to deliver against these objectives for PepsiCo Beverages Canada and LCL.
The successful candidate will have strong knowledge of business trends, economic conditions, customer development, competitive analysis, historical category learning’s etc. in identifying improvements and innovative solutions to trade based activities (i.e. trade promotions, merchandising, space management, etc.). Building relationships that help gain an intimate knowledge of the customer at Head Office/Retail is a key operating principle of the Customer Management Account Manager at LCL.
- To champion the delivery of planned volume and profit objectives (net revenue $, MC $, MC %), in a manner that is consistent with the strategic direction of the business.
- Develop and execute internal Customer Action Plans and external Joint Business Plans consistent with the needs of the business.
- To help build a customer team that strives to achieve performance excellence in all facets of business activity and fosters an environment based on the notion of partnering among key business stakeholders.
- To efficiently manage information flows between key business contacts while continually striving to improve the effectiveness of operating systems and to facilitate great execution
- To bring to life key business strategies that will enhance the position of our brands to consumers by leveraging a superior understanding of customers.
- To improve leadership skills and fully deliver against the operating principles that defines the corporate vision.
- To undertake special assignments as directed by the Sr. Director of Sales – Loblaws. Develop an intimate understanding of customer strategies, business plans, practices and processes in order to optimize business results.
- Required to have a thorough understanding of the marketplace environment impacting the customer. Key skill sets to be successful would include – Strategic Insight, Business Planning, Conflict Management, “Evenness Under Fire”, Savvy Communication, and Influence Management.
- Knowledge of Warehouse & DSD driven go to market systems.
- Strong selling, financial, and negotiating skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal communication skills, an assertive, proactive and analytical approach with a sales background.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Broad based experience in varied disciplines – Sales, Sales Management, Cross-Channel experience.
- Scope of experience in the range of 5 – 7 years with a cross-section of industry/portfolio experience.
The work environment for this position demands some travel and thorough knowledge and extensive use of technology supporting business management practices.
Not Eligible for Relocation