Who are we?
PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
PepsiCo is an Employer of Choice:
* Opportunity to work for a Tier 1 global organization company with Billion Dollar Brands
* One of Canada's Top 100 Employers
* We take people development seriously offering career growth opportunities through robust full cycle career planning, talent development programs, challenging and rewarding assignments nationally and internationally
* Work within a fast paced ever evolving business, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
* Participation in our competitive Total Rewards Program
PepsiCo Foods Canada has an opening in the Cambridge, Ontario Frito Lay Distribution Center for five (5) AZ Drivers.
What We Offer:
Rate of Pay: The rate of pay for this position is determined by the components outlined in the below chart:
Component Pay Variables
Base Component 2019
Bin Unld 0.117
Vend Unld 0.117
CostCo Stop 20.40
PEC stop 25.50
Drop & Hook 8.67
Pretrip Pay 10.20
KM Single 0.306
KM Double 0.377
KM Single (Local) 0.479
KM Double (Local) 0.592
Backhaul Pick Up 20.40
Training/Meeting Wag 27.54
Salary: $65,000 - $85,000+ per year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32.00 /hour