The Sales Representative is a results-driven position which actively seeks and engages customer prospects and builds customer relationships within the biotechnology industry. The Sales Representative provides complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
Territory: Ontario, Quebec, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, PEI
Must be based in the Greater Toronto Area.
*Although the territory appears large most time will be spent in the Greater Montreal and Greater Toronto areas. Trips to most other provinces in the territory are not expected annually.
Responsibilities will include but may not be limited to the following:
- Responsible for all field sales generating revenue growth for all biotechs, academics, and non-profit accounts within regional territory.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations at client or potential client locations about PeproTech and accompanying product lines.
- Visiting industry personnel, both current customers and potential customers.
- Strategic implementation of marketing/sales techniques for specific industry accounts.
- Generating update reports on sales activity, growth, and pertinent industry information on weekly/monthly basis.
- Establish consistent year over year growth and meet sales goals.
- Complete regular reports and hold regular meetings with territory manager.
- Mandatory attendance at all targeted trade/industry shows, conventions, symposiums, and related professional association meetings.
- Provide feedback and input for new marketing campaigns/promotions
Qualifications will include but may not be limited to the following:
- BS/BA Degree or higher in Life Science Field-REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION
- 1-2 Years successful sales experience for a relevant competitor
- Knowledge of cytokines, immunology and stem cell research
- Highly motivated, energetic self-starter
- Possess general knowledge of Key Labs/Companies in territory required
- Ability to develop and maintain professional customer relationships
- Demonstrate strong computer skills, software application proficiency and database management especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, and other programs as required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing in both English and French.
*Competitive Compensation Offered*
PeproTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Types: Full-time, Contract