Looking to get your foot in the door of a cool tech company? Look no further!
We are Pepperi, a fast-growing international high-tech company, with offices in Israel, Australia and Manhattan. Among Pepperi's customers are some of the worlds leading brands, including Heineken, Rip Curl and Dermalogica.
We are looking for talented, fast-learning team players to join our central Manhattan office Technical Consulting team and join our technical development program for fast career growth path.
In this role you will act as a part of our success team, working closely with our North American B2B customers and providing them with a top-notch Pepperi experience. You will be our customers' first line of contact and collaborate with team members in Engineering, Product, Professional Services and Sales to address technical challenges.
The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in working with people, a passion for resolving technical and logical problems and a love for all-things customer related.
This role is the first phase of our technical development program, in which you have the opportunity to grow into technical project and customer success management positions within 12-18 months (compensation upgraded accordingly).
- Become an expert in Pepperi's products and integration platform to troubleshoot and solve functional issues.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support to North American B2B Customers by addressing their online inquiries.
- Responsible for maintaining a professional and satisfied relationship with clients and customers by providing first class product support.
- Take ownership of technical issues, and when necessary, work with our engineering, Dev and QA teams to investigate and resolve them.
- Understand and communicate application features and product information for new releases and updates.
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Systems or other technical related fields
- Ability to learn complex systems and applications
- Strong analytical skills and ability to collect and interpret data from various sources.
- Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Ability to work under pressure to resolve client issues.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues in a creative, customer-oriented and results-driven mindset
- Excellent communications skills dealing with client representatives at various levels.
- Able to work independently with little direct oversight and make responsible, fast decisions under pressure and follow through on issues from beginning to end.
- A strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong listening skills and a great conversationalist
- Empathy and the ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes
- Excellent verbal & written English communication skills
- Knowledge and proven experience in writing SQL queries
- Prior customer on-boarding or support experience
- Prior experience with CRM and ERP systems
- Proficiency in a second language
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
This job will require you to pass a background check: