Digital Marketing Manager
Pepperdata is an enterprise software company that provides real-time full-stack visibility and automation that guarantees SLAs and reliability for our customers’ big data infrastructure and applications. Our technology is deployed on over 30,000 production nodes at some of the largest companies in the world, including Citi, Comcast, US Bank, and Cisco Systems, among many others.
Pepperdata seeks a Digital Marketing Manager to assist in a range of activities with a focus on using digital marketing skills to define and optimize the online marketing strategy. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this role is responsible for the creation and coordination of all things digital including email campaigns via Marketo and tactical management of our WordPress website. The role is a balance of managing marketing automation, marketing campaigns, and hands-on web development.
Manage Wordpress website development, SEO, SEM, and PPC
Monitor and report lead flow performance from Marketo to Salesforce
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing to ensure integrity between Marketo and Salesforce
- Participate with others to plan and develop digital marketing campaigns and support lead generation efforts.
- Participate in building, managing, and executing email marketing campaigns
- Create landing pages, newsletters templates, emailers and programs in Marketo.
Research and implement best practices into new and existing campaigns to optimize campaign performance
- Report on program performance and establish KPIs to ensure consistent improvement
- Provide recommendations to improve campaign performance
The ideal candidate:
Is capable of day to day management of digital ad campaigns and media operations, specifically paid search, social, display, content, email and other marketing channels.
- Reviews media performance reports and working with the marketing team to drive growth of our core metrics.
- Monitors SEO performance and works with Marketing to drive growth of organic traffic.
- Drives continuous improvement to our reporting capabilities to more efficiently optimize and communicate performance.
- Coordinates with marketing team on new campaigns and digital content.
- Manages targeted vertical email marketing to our audience segments.
- Coordinates with the marketing manager for content creation and approval.
Manages the day to day operations and changes of WordPress based website.
- Adds pages, content, services, images, and other materials to website
- Ensures content, including PDFs and images, are optimized for search engines.
Makes ongoing recommendations to improve the site, whether navigation, content, functionality or other means.
- Monitors online sites, making formatting changes, for consistency, based on monitoring results.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or other field with relevant work experience
- 1-3 years of professional experience in B2B marketing with a focus on operations and marketing automation
- Experience with Marketo and WordPress is a MUST
- Experience with email marketing operations technology, testing techniques, data hygiene tools and best practices
Experience managing online advertising through social, display, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), SEO and mobile.
- Experience reporting and analyzing data from marketing & CRM systems (Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, etc)
- Strong working knowledge and proficiency in Google Adwords
- Proven ability to pick up new technical skills quickly, problem-solve, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Basic HTML knowledge (Advanced HTML knowledge a plus)
- Passion for developing processes to save time and optimize for results
- Excellent verbal and written communication