Pay: $55-65 per hour (W2)+1.5x(Overtime!!)
A large Public Accounting Firm is seeking a Tax Reporting Senior Associate to support their external clients. The Tax Senior Associate is primarily responsible for reviewing income and non-income based taxes, statutory income compliance and consulting, transactional taxes, transfer pricing documentation and evaluation, reviewing the tax flow and tax functioning of our client’s operations, assisting in the evaluation and implementation of tax software and technology to increase efficiency as well as a variety of other job tasks depending on the engagement.
- Run client engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, directing, and completing tax projects and managing to budget.
- Supervise, train, and mentor associates and interns on tax projects and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews
- Perform in-charge role as needed.
- Review tax returns done by staff and make recommendations on return preparation regarding accuracy and tax savings opportunities; gain increasing responsibility in review process.
- Prepare tax returns for more complex income tax clients.
- Research and consult on various tax matters
- Utilize tax-related software to prepare and process returns and research tax matters.
- Respond to inquiries from the IRS and other tax authorities.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Two to four years of progressive tax compliance and/or tax consulting experience
- Experience in public accounting is a plus.
- CPA Preferred.