Pay: $55-$70 per hour (W2) + 1.5x (Overtime!!)
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 5+ months
A Large Public Accounting firm is seeking a Senior Audit Consultant to lead External Audit (Assurance) work in the Raleigh area for 5+month engagements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Audit Consultant:
- Execution of external audit engagements of various clients
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
- Maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, and lead change efforts effectively.
- Consult, work with, and service client base to make recommendations on business improvement and process improvement and serve as a business advisor to the client.
- Understand and manage firm risk on audits and proposals.
- Manage, develop, train, and mentor staff on projects and assess performance for engagement and year-end reviews.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- External audit experience
- CPA a plus