Pay: $55-$60 per hour (W2)+1.5x (Overtime)
Part-Time: 20-30 hours a week
A Top #15 Public Accounting firm in Chicago is seeking an Assurance Audit Contractor (Part-time) to support its clients in Chicagoland. accounting firm is seeking an Assurance Associate with Public Accounting exp. and Financial Services exp. for Audit busy season in the Chicagoland area
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Audit Consultant:
- supervise the execution of external audit engagements of various clients
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
- Maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, and lead change efforts effectively.
- Consult, work with, and service client base to make recommendations on business improvement and process improvement and serve as a business advisor to the client.
- Understand and manage firm risk on audits and proposals.
- Manage, develop, train, and mentor staff on projects and assess performance for engagement and year-end reviews.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- Other duties as assigned