About People Store:
We are an award winning Staffing Firm with a long track record of success. We are among the largest privately held staffing firms in Canada. We offer competitive wages, bonuses, reward trips, health benefits....and the list goes on!
Sales Representative - Account Manager - Position Description
Accountable for creating and implementing a successful sales strategy within the Sales Department; implementing marketing strategies to meet/exceed sales/profit targets and for developing an effective staff to assist in achieving the Divisions financial/operational goals. To work with department managers to ensure our company successfully gains traction in the Staffing Market.
- Conduct sales activities within the market to ensure our sales department meets revenue goals.
- Work with the team at each branch to ensure People Store is leveraging its entire existing infrastructure to generate as much revenue as possible.
- Work with manager to coordinate sales approach for strategic and/or contractual clients. * Ensure all new prospects are entered in to the system to allow for data-basing.
- Develop and implement an effective marketing strategy to increase sales and maximize profits by evaluating potential of client base, developing new accounts and increase revenue of existing accounts through telemarketing and outside sales activities.
- Maintain communication with established clients to ensure successful business development and to promote client and employee retention through exemplary customer service.
- Work with integration teams to develop cross business opportunities.
- Call on qualified prospects to gather information regarding the needs, current practices, expectations and corporate goals and developing these prospects into clients.
- Perform the necessary research utilizing directories, mail lists, telemarketing, cold calling etc. to formulate a target list of qualified prospects within an assigned sales territory.
- Develop a strategic plan, specifying time sensitive goals with a view to booking the necessary appointments with the appropriate personnel to present how People Store may support their placement requirements.
- Communicate information to Staffing Consultant(s) and coordinate their involvement in the sales, recruitment and placement process.
- Manage territory and calling activity to maximize time spent in front of clients and prospects.
- Increase sales of services by staying on top of and aware of customers' changing requirements.
- Make forecasts of anticipated sales for budgetary & management planning.
- Act as a liaison between People Store and clients to assist in the solving of billing and service problems, if they should arise.
- Maintain written & electronic records of all client sales activities and follow-up requirements.
- Develop an awareness of local competitors, economic changes, industry trends, new office spaces, industrial developments and client relocations
- Operational Responsibilities:
- Maintain and manage an automated database of qualified prospects.
- Ensuring all employee files are complete and in compliance with quality initiatives.
- Visit client and prospect premises to conduct Facility Tours to ensure understanding of environment and staffing nuances.
- Coordinate upcoming sales opportunities with permanent and temporary recruiters to ensure full readiness for upcoming opportunities.
- Deliver a high level of customer service that will serve to distinguish People Store from its competition.
- Review and maintain quality records.
- Respond to client inquiries and/or problems immediately or refer to placement personnel as appropriate for necessary follow-up and action.
- Implement, monitor and comply with company programs/ initiatives
- Participate in local professional, business and civic organizations to enhance personal development and to promote company recognition
If interested & qualified, please forward your resume. Thank you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent