The Field Marketing Manager is a key role in the Regional Office and is responsible for providing a full range of marketing expertise, support and leadership to the Region to help drive strong sales results.
- Works with management team to develop, drive and execute the Regional marketing strategy/plan.
- Promotes new marketing programs and materials.
- Monitors and measures effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Provides in-depth training to Field Managers on marketing strategies.
- Will support the recruiting activities of the Region
- Will assist Field Managers with sales concept guidance, client presentations, and special documents.
- Ensures the Region and Penn Mutual brand guidelines are consistently met.
- Supports Regional community involvement and sponsorship activities.
- Lead, plan and organize seminars, client appreciation events, etc.
- Learns products and marketing programs.
- Complies with all company and site policies and procedures.
- Remains current in profession and industry trends.
- Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills & Abilities
- Achieves Results. Demonstrates the ability to help the Region advisers achieve strong business results by helping with business plans and tracking/reporting of performance results.
- Communication and Writing Skills. Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrates strong creative writing skills, presentation skills and possesses strong knowledge of AP style guidelines.
- Regional Strategy. Demonstrates a solid understanding of the overall business strategy of the Region to execute on plans to help move the business forward.
- Relationship Building and Collaboration. Engages with senior Regional leadership and collaborates with others to drive marketing programs. Builds trust, credibility and demonstrates strong self-confidence and leadership qualities.
- Influence. Influences Field Leaders to help drive the Regional strategy, marketing campaigns and community relations initiatives.
- Customer Service Orientation. Possesses superior customer service skills by understanding and anticipating customer needs, and adapting approach to different customer groups and requirements.
- Creativity. Uses original and innovative approaches to messaging and marketing programs and events.
- Negotiation. Negotiates with senior leadership and vendors regarding marketing priorities, vendor agreements and resources to maintain focus on marketing strategy.
- 2-5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Life Insurance industry experience a strong plus.
- Solid technical understanding of CRM's, specifically Sales Force, constant contact, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Microsoft Office and more.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Marketing preferred or equivalent work experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Microsoft Office: 5 years (Preferred)
- Sales Force: 1 year (Preferred)
- CRM: 2 years (Preferred)
- Graphic Arts: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)