Build Your Career with Peninsula
We offer an attractive, forward-moving career path that's both challenging and rewarding. When we grow, our people grow too. With each win, we're able to work towards something bigger and better. We look at our successes as a direct result of the people that work with us. As we continue to move forward, we want to take you with us!
The role is for a Retention & Development Sales Representative who is responsible for developing and retaining Peninsula's client base within a geographical area. You will work closely with an internal Telemarketing Consultant creating sales opportunities with business owners/directors to promote Peninsula's services however your main role will involve selling further products and services into our existing client base. You will also manage the retention of client's within a designated territory and will be responsible for renegotiation of under-priced contracts, contract renewals and investigating and resolving client complaints. You will also be targeted on creating new business opportunities and upselling to existing clients.
- An experienced salesperson with a proven track record in quality sales.
- A target driven individual who thrives on success
- A strong communicator with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Outstandingly professional at all times.
- Full clean driving licence
- Good PC skills
What you Bring to the Team
- 2 years plus track record of selling in a B2B environment (Industry experience NOT required).
- Confidence in value based/consultative selling.
- Ability to sell to different audiences including Business Owners, Board of Directors and HR Managers.
What is it like working in the Sales Team at Peninsula?
The Sales team are outgoing, tenacious and lively individuals who excel in a buzzing environment and bring a lot of fun to our business. You will also need a professional and pro-active approach to work, as we are looking for individuals who can lead and use initiative at all times!