Do you have a proven track record in Sales and want to develop in a high-performing environment? Look no further...
Our Inside Sales Representatives lead the way in promoting our Human Resources outsourcing solutions to small and medium businesses across Canada. You will play a key role working in developing new business opportunities.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for experienced Sales professionals to take on the demands of Peninsula's outsourcing solutions. To fit the criteria for the role you will have a wealth of sales experience and be able to step into the Sales Representative role with confidence and a determination to succeed. You will need to be tenacious, manage your workload, and represent Peninsula to the highest professional standard.
How much can you earn?
The base salary for the role is $40, 000 but you will have a realistic OTE of $57, 000- of which is completely uncapped.
Where will you work?
Peninsula is located near Union Station in the heart of Downtown Toronto.
So you're interested? Here's some information on the role...
- Working alongside a field sales colleague - you will be selling the fantastic services Peninsula have to offer to the small and medium sized businesses.
- You will schedule sales opportunities with business owners/directors to promote Peninsula's services, and work with your Business Development Manager to generate a quarterly seminar plan to maximise sales opportunities.
- Your pro-active approach will come in handy as you'll also be expected to self-generate new leads, appointments and referrals through day to day new business activity. This will also allow you to accurately build, manage and maintain your sales pipeline.
What is it like working in the Sales Team at Peninsula?
The Sales team are outgoing, tenacious and lively individuals who excel in a buzzing environment and bring a lot of fun to our business. You will also need a professional and pro-active approach to work, as we are looking for individuals who can lead and use initiative at all times!
What will you get in return?
- 15 vacation days, with the opportunity to increase to 20 days with the tenure in your role.
- Free breakfast every Monday
- Working with a fun dynamic team, and the opportunity to attend sales conferences on a quarterly basis.
Established since 1983, Peninsula is a privately-owned employer resource for HR matters, supporting over 50,000 small-to-medium sized businesses worldwide. Opened in Canada in 2017, with an exciting growth plan and endless opportunities to advance your career.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for yourself, please apply today!