PDFTron is a leading global provider of cross-platform, high-performance electronic document processing technologies on the market. With our solutions relied on by thousands of market-leading companies within a broad spectrum of industries, we are one of the fastest growing companies in BC and Deloitte’s 2016 Technology Fast 500™ in North America.
We are actively changing the way people work with documents by being the graphics engine of choice for thousands of companies world-wide, within virtually all industry verticals. It you are working with documents, there is a chance that PDFTron is already working for you.
The Sales Administration team is a key part of our success and carries a pivotal role at PDFTron. As the Sales Operations Administrator, you will be integral to completing administrative tasks supporting smooth and efficient sales operations at PDFTron.
We are looking for a smart, highly motivated individual, with strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Those with a background in the software industry, and/or experience working in a fast-paced environment in an administrative capacity are encouraged to apply.
- Provide administrative support to the Sales and Pre-Sales teams.
- Log notes and manage information in CRM specific to each customer record.
- Process new and renewal orders, including setting up customer CRM records, preparing invoices/quotes, payment processing, tracking agreement status, and software license registration delivery.
- Track status of license payments, review royalty reports, and assist in collection of account receivables.
- Act as the main contact for general customer needs (via phone or email), and handle all incoming phone calls.
- Enter/manage new leads in CRM, and schedule conference calls if required.
- General office administration including ordering office supplies, coordinating with building facilities staff, occasional event planning, scheduling interviews, greeting office visitors, etc.
- Manage and repost PDFTron job postings for university co-op programs.
- Assist in the execution of various cross-functional administration/operational projects and tasks as assigned.
- Provide executive assistance to management team.
What's in it for You:
- 3+ years’ experience working in an administrative capacity supporting a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Experienced in providing excellence in customer service.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly via e-mail and by phone.
- Excellent time management skills and capable of multitasking and prioritizing to consistently meet objectives and timelines in a dynamic, results-driven environment.
- Strong logical and critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to quickly gain and consistently maintain a detailed understanding of the company's products and business model.
- Consistent history of excellence in performance.
- Able to take direction from others as well as to make sound decisions independently.
- Detail oriented with strong follow-through skills.
- An accountable team player.
- Experienced in using CRM.
- Experience in the software industry is a considerable asset.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience & qualifications.
A generous extended benefits package.
A great team environment and resources, supporting you to do the best work of your life and providing unlimited career growth potential.
Regular company-sponsored team events - from end-of-month parties, to company lunches, to game nights, to special events such as escape rooms, kayaking, fireworks cruises, sailing, and our annual Summer and Christmas parties.
Highly autonomous environment.
Excellent work-life balance.
Convenient location in downtown Vancouver, close to rapid transit.
Diverse and inclusive workplace where we all learn from each other.
Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in PDFTron and encourage you to constantly check our website for a list of all current opportunities.