Pantheon powers the world's professional websites. Our multi-tenant, container-based cloud platform enables businesses to run mission-critical Drupal & WordPress websites. Developers, Marketers and IT can instantly scale in response to unplanned traffic spikes, without upgrading VMs or clusters. Large enterprises use Pantheon, including eBay, AdRoll, Cisco, United Nations, and Yale University.
We value teamwork, humor, and hard work, balanced with solid social time together. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers and that's where you come in.
We're currently looking for a motivated, proactive and energetic designer to join our Product team. We're looking for a UX Designer to help our product reach the next level. This is a collaborative, cross-functional role that will work with product management and the 'applications team' to design and enhance the user experience of developers using the Pantheon platform.
You will make an impact at Pantheon by creating visual artifacts and design mockups as part of our engineering work cycle, leading to better internal alignment and better end-user experiences.
You'll also have critical input at every stage of the development process. To start, you'll work with product owners and users to inform features and craft experiences. After features are defined, you'll work closely with product management on early wireframes and specs. Later, during the implementation phase, you will team up closely with engineering team members for fine-tuning designs, creating assets, and awesomeifying (yup, it's a word) experiences.
Cool Things You'll Do
* Design interfaces and interactions for the product
* Create visual artifacts (wireframes) to guide engineering in implementing new features
* Advocating for the user from an ease of use and intuitive learning perspective
Some specifics include:
* Partner directly with product managers to learn through research what customers need
* Make a design impact across the entire product experience
What You Bring To The Table
* BA/BS or commensurate experience
* 4+ years of design experience
* Fully cycle design experience including user research, testing, wireframing, rapid iterations, prototyping
* UI design, IxD experience for web applications
* Website design experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Visual design chops
Bonus Points For:
* Experience developing with Drupal and/or Wordpress
* A compelling cover letter stating why you are the right person for the role and Pantheon
Cool Stuff You'll Get In Return
We have all the usual benefits and perks you'd expect from a high tech company, but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team. And oh yeah, some other things to note:
* fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
* discounts on custom bicycles (the founders of Pantheon also founded Mission Bicycle)
* dog-friendly office (HQ only)
* paid maternity and paternity leave (fully-stocked Mothers Room @ HQ)
* fully loaded kitchen and daily catered lunches (HQ/NY/NY)
* monthly gym and book allowance
* kombucha on tap and omg...did you say Its-Its are in the freezer?
Pantheon complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.