- Planning lessons on art and art history in accordance with students' learning objectives.
- Preparing the classroom by gathering and setting up equipment.
- Developing students' drawing, coloring, and painting techniques.
- Providing instruction on the use of media such as graphite and charcoal pencils, as well as oil, acrylic, and watercolor paint.
- Teaching students about art history.
- Assigning and grading projects and examinations.
- Recording and reporting on students' progress.
- Ensuring that the classroom is clean after each lesson.
- Monitoring inventory and sourcing art supplies, as needed.
- Attending faculty and parent-teacher meetings.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts with a teaching qualification, or equivalent.
- Prior experience as an Art Teacher.
- Demonstrated excellence in a variety of art techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capacity to supervise group work.
- Outstanding planning and problem-solving skills.
- Supportive, flexible disposition.
- Available to work during evenings, on occasion.
- Having 5 - 15 Years of Experience.
- The classes will be on the weekend and one class will be in the week.
- Require Teacher for one year.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: Rs6,000.00 to Rs7,000.00 /month
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)