Pacific Engineers Group is hiring a full time junior electrical engineer. Responsibilities include designing electrical systems in buildings.
Pacific Engineers Group, Consulting Electrical Engineers, a Los Angeles-based company, is well known for producing well-engineered designs as well as clear and precise construction documents following sound principles - skills gained from past projects and close coordination with our Clients. The firm's experience includes transportation facilities, maintenance and operations facilities, large commercial and industrial facilities, public facilities, libraries, large shopping centers, office buildings, tenant improvements, educational facilities, childcare facilities, churches, residential type buildings and parking structures.
Qualified applicant should at minimum have the following:
1. BS in Electrical Engineering, with a background in the power industry.
2. Proficiency in AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit, Microsoft Office(specifically Word and Excel).
3. Familiarity with commenting/manipulating PDFs using Adobe acrobat, Bluebeam Revu, or equivalent software.
4. Valid Class C Driver's License and registered vehicle in California (or both shall be obtained within 90 days of employment).
5. Strong time management and prioritization skills to handle multiple concurrent project deadlines.
6. Permanent US Residency or US Citizen.
1. 2-5 years of electrical experience in design of power, lighting, fire alarm, security and CCTV systems, public address and telephone systems, data and networking systems, television systems in commercial buildings, healthcare buildings and institutional buildings.
2. Experience in dealing with architects, other consulting engineers, power company utilities (DWP, SCE, and etc), building and safety plan checks, and Division of the State Architect.
Job Type: Full-time