Responsibilities and Duties
- Ability to work independently with limited need for supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Use software development best practices to write code that is maintainable, testable and efficient.
- Support and troubleshoot issues, identify root cause, and proactively implement sustainable solutions.
- Evaluate new and existing frameworks, technology, platforms, and tooling.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 5+ years of software development and 3+ years of iOS app development experience.
- Strong Swift, iOS SDK, Objective-C, multi-threading, and OO skills.,
- Proven track record of high productivity and excellent attention to detail in software design, coding, design adherence, and debugging.
- In depth knowledge of iOS versions, devices, features and conventions, and a strong awareness of the mobile ecosystem.
- Desired Skill:
- Knowledge on the "Hero" library is an added advantage
Job Type: Contract