The Master Data Management Consultant is responsible for the design and architecture of the Master Data Management solutions to improve the cost and quality of patient care. This position performs feasibility study of existing source system records within the organization to build a robust and sustainable MDM system which supports the company's mission. The position works closely with Application Analysts, Data Integration team, Database Administrators team, Infrastructure team and Business constituents.
Responsibilities and Duties
- 10+ years of experience in building Master Data Management systems in a large scale enterprise MDM environment using Siperian, Informatica MDM 10.x versions.
- Possess good experience in providing architecture oversight, as well as in-depth experience in building and managing enterprise application stack for a master data management MDM platform.
- Provide technical leadership and support for Informatica Master Data Management (MDM) platform, including solution architecture, inbound/outbound data integration (ETL), Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) and Informatica Data Director (IDD) development, maintenance/tuning of match rules and exceptions, data model changes, executing and monitoring incremental updates, and working with infrastructure and DBA teams to maintain multiple environments.
- Advise and provide support to data stewards, other system owners and technical personnel in master data management concepts and technical matters.
- Collaborate with source systems data stewards and technical personnel for data governance and to resolve any data quality or technical issues related to data ingestion.
- Ability to design, develop and translate business requirements and processes for data matching and merging rules, survivorship criteria, and data stewardship workflows using master data management solutions.
- Design conceptual, logical and physical Data modelling to support Enterprise Master Data Management system.
- Demonstrated experience in deterministic and probabilistic matching methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to apply data quality techniques such as match, merge, profiling, score carding, data standardization, and parsing using enterprise data quality platforms.
- Experience with troubleshooting and resolving MDM related issues and provide proven solutions aligning with master data strategies and best practices.
- Experience with backup, recovery and restore of Master Data Management systems
- Experience with design high availability and Disaster recovery environment build up for MDM systems.
- Demonstrated experience with Installing, Configuring and Applying patch updates to MDM systems.
- Hands on experience on userexit processes to incorporate various business scenarios
- Experience with troubleshooting and resolving WebLogic related issues for MDM.
- Good to have working knowledge on MDM ActiveVOS.
- Hands on working experience in building MDM composite services using Services Integration Framework (SIF) including setup and configuring SIF SDK, Real-time processing, ORS-specific APIs, and security access manager integration with SIF API.
- Hands on experience with real-time data match and merge processes
Job Type: Contract
- MDM envinornment: 10 years (Preferred)