PDI provides services across all verticals and continues to grow as a leader across every sector of data management, from Big Data to Data Science. Our team's talent is what sets us apart from our competitors and we continuously seek out the foremost talent of the technology community to give you the best result possible.
At this moment we are hiring a Data Virtualization Developer(Denodo) for our client located in Saskatoon, Canada.
Ideal candidates will have lead experience implementing data virtualization tools and will be able to lead and own a new implementation for client project.
- Understand business needs and processes; contribute to finding best solutions
- Supports the definition of, and adherence to, data virtualization standards, conventions, principles on the Denodo platform
- Collaborate with business teams to design, develop and deploy data model solutions leveraging the data virtualization tool
- Work in Agile environment
- Minimum completion of 2 implementation projects using Denodo
- Strong with SQL development knowledge for relational databases
- Experience in ETL concepts and tools
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field required
- Relocation assistance available for non-local candidates