We are seeking a candidate that enjoys a role of Customer Service skills and experience.
- To ensure that every aspect of processing customers orders are completed following standard operating procedures in an efficient manner.
- To act as a secondary point of contact for key account customers focusing on quoting, order processing, stock checking, and agreeing delivery details.
- To ensure that all Complaints after the point of goods being dispatched are dealt with in an efficient manner and following procedures and the companies terms and conditions.
- Manage both internal and external customer quotation, orders and enquiries, ensuring all customer order management is completed efficiently
- Liaise with other Departments to check the availability of stock and ensure that the customers receives clear and accurate information the supply and fulfilment of any confirmed order.
- To make outbound calls to customers to maintain relationships to ensure all key account clubs receive an outstanding service and regular contact.
- To input order data and information accurately, methodically and with speed onto the company's system .
- To obtain customer and product information relating to faulty products, delivery discrepancies and service issues
- Deal with incoming emails and telephone calls; respond to any queries in an efficient way and have a sound knowledge of internal systems.
- Regularly update customers on the progress of their claim, ensure the customer is completely satisfied before a complaint is closed.
- Liaise with the quality and engineering managers to ensure products are fit for purpose.
- Check stock levels to ensure replacements products can be provided for the customer in a timely fashion, input orders onto the stock processing system and provide estimated delivery dates.
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $140.00 /day