Momentum creates exceptional digital marketing technology experiences using systems thinking, deep human insight and incredible technology that helps business thrive in our connected world. Momentum understands that today's businesses have high expectations when it comes to the speed and performance of digital products and services. As transactional platforms become increasingly large and complex, effectively managing performance is critical.
Momentum Digital Solutions Inc., a CBTS company (www.cbts.net).
You are customer friendly, motivated and dynamic individual focused on obtaining, and understanding business requirements for Momentum's existing relationships and new partnerships. You will play a key-role in collaborating with the sales/account team leads, internal and external partners, while ensuring flawless execution of multiple, concurrent projects in support of client specific strategic objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To:
- You take pride in your work and value each team member's contributions.
- You drive exceptional delivery of value for our customers.
- A creative thinker with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You embrace detail but summarize and express it clearly and accurately.
Required Skills and Experience Include:
- Assist with new business opportunities.
- Collaborate upstream with strategy team and downstream with Technology Architects.
- Facilitate solution discovery
- Work closely with clients and system end-users to identify and document their business and system requirements.
- Work within an agile/daily scrum environment
- Investigate and analyze problems, including impact analysis of change on all systems and business areas in order to recommend appropriate solutions
- Work with the Project Managers to validate business requirements and Architects to ensure that the business requirements are met in the technical solution
- Hands-on leader for multiple projects with single or multiple clients
- Build and maintain accurate User Stories with User Acceptance criteria that will be used by developers, testers and shared with client to ensure that business value is effectively captured and realized
- Work with teams to keep backlogs appropriately detailed, estimated, emergent, and prioritized across a set of projects and clients
- Liaise between the client and project team in evaluating business value of User stories and prioritizing them for execution by the team
- Support and collaborate with the development team during the implementation of the requirements in order to clarify and refine User Stories
A mix of strong business analysis and project leadership skills including systems requirement and functional specifications of systems or software, high level design and implementation of software systems.
- Exposure e-Commerce applications development and/or support
- Organized and detail oriented
- Emphasis on leadership by example
- Experience with software delivery projects
- Experience in a client facing role
- Experience capturing user requirements
- Able to work effectively within a team environment
- Able to balance several urgent priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience or exposure with agile methodologies
- Experience with e-Commerce development projects such as (Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Sitecore, Elasticpath, IBM WebSphere Commerce, EPI)
- Experience with CMS implementations, customization and new builds (SharePoint, Ektron, Sitecore,)
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
For a listing of all opportunities at OnX, please go to www.onx.com/careers.
To be considered for this opportunity, please "Apply" online. Thank you!
In compliance with Canadian Employment Standards all qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regards to race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sex orientation, age, record offences, marital status, family status, disability, or any other status protected by law.
OnX provides reasonable accommodations for qualifying individuals with disabilities in our job application and interview procedures. If you would like to request an accommodation for any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact our HR Compliance Department at 1-513-841-6310 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.