This Marketing Analyst will be part of a team which provides data-driven, statistically sound and compelling research and analytics for all agency client groups. The primary focus of this position is to deliver market research and analytics projects using online survey software and analytical tools.
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Manage, program, test, deploy, and analyze online surveys using survey platforms.
- Create standardized reports, analyses, and presentations using preexisting templates and techniques in SPSS, Microsoft Excel.
- Communicate both internally and externally to a non-technical audience.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
- Manage assigned research and analytics projects from planning through completion.
- Coordinate with account management team to approve methodology, and manage expectations and deadlines of assigned projects.
- Create productionalized and standardized reports, analyses, and presentations using preexisting templates and techniques using SPSS, Excel, PowerPoint, Alteryx and Tableau.
- Manage, program, test, deploy, and analyze online surveys using survey platforms including SurveyGizmo.
- Maintain and document analytical methods and standards.
- Provide additional support to the research and analytics team as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field (mathematics, statistics, economics, social sciences, etc.).
- 3-5 years of experience in survey research and marketing analysis.
- Experience in programming and analyzing online surveys a must (SurveyGizmo preferred, but not required).
- Basic ability to write, read and understand programming languages (SPSS preferred, but not required, as a large majority of programming will be in SPSS).
- Excellent communication skills (both to a technical and non-technical audience).
- Ability to think critically, apply logic and analytical methods to complex problems.
- Eager, collaborative, inquisitive and engaged.
- Excellent organization and time-mangement skills.