OMNI WOUND PHYSICIANS is seeking Full Time Business Development Manager to form new business relationships and manage existing accounts.
OMNI WOUND PHYSICIANS is a leading wound care practice serving major cities in Southern California (Kern, AV, SFV, Ventura, GTLA, OC, South Bay, San Bernardino and Riverside counties). With more than 12 providers all over SoCal, OWP has a strong wound care and feeding tube management program catered to Nursing Facilities as well as Home Health and Hospice agencies. Our goal for the Marketing & Business Development team is to develop lasting relationships with the communities that we serve.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work directly under Administrator's supervision
- Meet and/or exceed set monthly targets and/or annual objectives
- Support the Intake team with conversion of referrals into accepted cases
- Represent the company via community events and liaise in between patients, SNFs, home healths, hospices, Medical Clinics, hospitals, IPAs & Insurance groups
- Collaborate and interact with Practice staff, providers, and senior management towards a common goal.
- Be the front liner when addressing concerns and client feedback.
- Perform additional functions assigned by management
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Candidate must have excellent communication, interpersonal & negotiating skills
- Confident in meeting & presenting to Key Decision makers, MDs, Top-Level Management in ANY healthcare setting
- Strong problem solving & conflict-resolution skills
- Demonstrated Sales, Marketing & Business acumen
- Passion towards healthcare
- Technologically savvy
- Strong organizational and reporting skills to document daily & weekly progress reports
- Field work - must be willing to be on the road & meet clients 90% of the day
- Reliable means of transportation
- Clinical experience preferred but not required
Job Type: Full-time