Who You Are:
You will join the Quantitative Analysis team within the OANDA Trading group and work alongside a high performing group of research and development professionals. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating tools and dashboards for the Trading and Quants team, developing and maintaining the Quants team infrastructure, and doing some quantitative analysis.
About the Role:
- Build and maintain the Quants team data infrastructure.
- Create tools and dashboards to be used by the Quants and Trading desk, used for real-time trading decisions.
- Find efficiencies in Trading processes and automate them.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Mathematics, or similar
- Experience working in Finance, preferably with the trading or quantitative analytics teams.
- Experience working with large data sets
- Excellent analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.