Northern Trust’s Asset Servicing Americas Marketing Team is seeking passionate, results-driven, and creative thinkers who will play critical roles in driving brand awareness and product consideration by developing and implementing comprehensive marketing strategies supporting Northern Trust’s Institutional business. We seek proactive, energetic team members who value collaboration and can think both strategically and tactically. If you are a critical-thinker who enjoys being part of a team driving new initiatives that help drive business growth, we encourage you to apply.
Skills / Knowledge
- Knowledge of marketing concepts and experience developing marketing plans
- Highly organized with ability to handle multiple projects independently
- Results-driven, high-performing individual with excellent planning skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of financial services, asset servicing and/or asset management industries preferred
- Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong project management skills
- Experience managing industry conferences and events
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools – PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Experience with Marketo, marketing automation, or email marketing tools a plus
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 1 year of marketing and communications experience. Financial services experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree required
About Northern Trust: Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us: As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve! We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018. We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.