Employer: Nicholas O’Dwyer Ltd.
Nicholas O’Dwyer, a leading International engineering consultancy, are seeking candidates who wish to move to Ireland to further their international experience.
We are seeking Civil Engineers at all levels and welcome all applications.
The Civil Engineer typically will have responsibility for the site supervision activities in relation to civil works for the project and his duties shall include:
- Reporting to the Senior Resident Engineer
- Liaison with the other members of the Engineer Team
- Reporting to Employer’s Representative
- Deal with contractual matters on site related to civil works
- Coordinating Contract interfaces with respect to civil works
- Liaison with Stakeholders
- Assessment of Contractor claims and writing reports on same
- Assessment of Contractor payment applications against work completed
- Assessment of Contractor performance against Contractual KPI’s
- Assessment of Contractor submissions including method statements and preparation of clear comments
- Review Contractor design submissions against Employers’ requirements and preparation of clear comments
- Supervision of the works, keeping records, measuring, managing correspondence, and contractual documentation
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications and Key Experience Required:
- Hold a degree in Engineering or an equivalent professional qualification in Engineering
- Have a satisfactory knowledge of civil engineering works, concrete construction, and project management
- Have a satisfactory knowledge of construction contracts
- Attention to detail and ability to comply with Quality Assurance Management Systems is essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages such as Excel and Word
- Proficient in Project Management software packages
To have a confidential discussion about this role or other opportunities with Nicholas O’Dwyer then contact me on
LinkedIn OR Email