POSITION VACANCY: Regional Sales Manager Lead
BUSINESS UNIT: Nespresso
REPORTS TO: National Sales Manager
‘’ Passionate People, great careers’’
Joining Nespresso means embarking on a unique adventure within a growing, innovative company. At Nespresso, you will learn about our passion for perfection and for the exceptional, and about our values, which are guided by this same passion: Nespresso excellence.
MISSION OF THE JOB:
Ensure a premium and consistent customer experience across all regions of RSM directly reporting. The RSM Lead is responsible for leading the RSM team to create an optimal Nespresso presence and customer experience in POS. This includes efficiencies and quality in the execution of activities to promote the Nespresso brand (Machine, Coffee, Club and Positive Cup). Make Nespresso the preferred coffee system in stores. Be a passionate brand Ambassador.
People Management (RSM reporting directly)
- Assume lead role on daily operational inquiries from RSM directly reporting
- Regular monitor and review of weekly/monthly/yearly RSM targets
- Managing the RSM by ensuring correct field visit schedule and efficiency
- Close support and supervision on the field of RSM work and implementations thought regular field visit
- Support the RSM in their relationship with POS/KAM/Partners
- Actively participate in building the necessary, efficient team structure
- Recruit, coach and motivate the RSM
- Manage and comply with the HR and Nespresso Talent Cycle (PDP)
- Develop the knowledge of our people through individual coaching programs and identify the training needs according with their Mission
- Actively participate in weekly discussions with the demo agency and report to NSM on demo results, planning, strategies, concerns, etc.
- Support RSM with demo activation decisions that will generate the greatest ROI
- Actively participate in recruitment and training of TMR
- Monitor TMR performance and liaise with NSM and Agency for praise and/or corrective action
Establish and manage the relationship with Trade partners
- Develop relationships with current and future POS
- Develop and support joint business planning considering the value of investments, sell-in plans and machine sell-out achievements
- Analyze area figures and results and build action plans required
- Trade visits: manage an optimal visit plan with adapted frequency and geographical locations
- Seek opportunities for collaborations and business development during Trade visits (Machines coverage /visibility/sales speech)
- Ensure Nespresso machine range availability
- Analyze POS business data and define actions plans accordingly
- Participate to meetings with stores Managers/Directors and area retail managers
- Ensure the knowledge of the Nespresso system and new launches/promotions from POS sales personnel through the delivery of training initiatives
- Provide continued overview of competition development in respective POS
- Maximize efficiency of daily POS visits (time, purpose and reach)
Ensure Nespresso qualitative standards across all regions (merchandising, brand visibility, etc.)
- Optimize the visibility at store level
- Drive RSM to perfect execution in store and run efficient operations/trade activities
- Develop a consistent approach of demonstrators’ programs in the area – sales speech, ratios and completion of budget/program
- Ensure all implementations are respecting the Trade Marketing guidelines
- Merchandising optimization – placement of permanent/non-durable POSM
- Achieve Mystery Shopper targets as set out by NSM
- Campaign/product launch support – product penetration, in store visibility (POSM), events/outposts
- Monthly reporting deliverables – POS activity, POS assessment, demo spot check, competitive intelligence, free goods audi
Mystery Shop program (MS)
- Develop strategies that will deliver results aligned with OP and KPIs
- Work with RSM to identify needs that will support the program
- Provide the Sales' Program Lead guidance and recommendation on tools development that will support RSM initiatives
- Develop sales associate programs that will help deliver results
- Deliver quarterly results by banner and/or region to B2C Management Team
- Develop a banner and Agency report that will communicate successes and highlight opportunities for improvement
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 4-5 years of successful outside sales management
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing and coaching people
- Experience in Marketing, Category Management, Trade Marketing or Account Management is an asset
- Knowledge of retail landscape in Canada (luxury goods is an asset)
- Proven leadership skills and results focused
- Excellent problem solving/conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented with a keen eye to pick up anomalies
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at once and adapt with changing direction
- Ability to manage stress in a functional and productive manner
- Strong communication skills and ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to demonstrate and convey key brand messages with passion, credibility and sincerity
- Ability to influence and lead others towards achievement of objectives
- Ability to self-manage remotely
- In-store merchandising experience and creativity
- Detailed knowledge with Windows Environment (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Ability to travel 50% of time
- Ability to work some evening/weekends
• Salary and competitive benefits• Challenging and dynamic Framework• Work environment favoring the development of competencies
- Joining the Nespresso team is joining a high performance culture where you can progress in your career!
WHO WE ARE:
Our story began 30 years ago with a simple but revolutionary idea- to create the perfect cup of coffee. Nestle Nespresso has become an international reference for the highest quality coffee and an iconic symbol of refined elegance.
We are now in more than 60 countries and our team has grown well beyond 10500 employees. Nespresso Canada continues to drive momentum and innovation in our market segment, and in North America, we are just getting started.
Nespresso Canada a division of Nestle SA Suisse, the world's largest food company.
Nespresso is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nespresso will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
Please note that only those candidates selected will be invited for an interview.
Visit www.nespresso.com to learn more about us.