We’re looking for a recruiter who’s passionate about finding the right talent to grow the Nascent team. Established in 2010, we’ve had the pleasure of designing and developing products with companies like PayPal, Tumblr, TELUS and Zynga, creating products millions of people enjoy using every day. You’ll be surrounded by a closely knit team of craftspeople who are passionate about creating products and services that are impactful, carefully considered and enjoyable to use. You have a knack for attracting and connecting candidates with the opportunities at Nascent, even if they aren’t looking. Building relationships and creating an awesome experience throughout every stage of the interview process is key. You’ll also have the opportunity to help with strategic initiatives such as finding new University Programs.
- Collaborate with leadership to understand the strategic hiring needs and ensure we are bringing in the right people for the job
- Work closely with the team to understand the roles you are recruiting for and create job descriptions
- Build a pipeline of top talent through researching and sourcing for candidates
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research
- Qualify candidates for abilities and alignment with Nascent’s core values
- Managing the full life-cycle recruiting process, from initial outreach and keeping them engaged through the process
- Develop meaningful relationships with candidates by providing a thoughtful experience, ensuring each candidate receives prompt and timely communication and feels respected and valued
- Continuously strive to improve recruiting processes and up-level the team
- Stay up to speed with industry trends, market hiring and salary trends to better understand our competitive landscape
- Understand and represent what we do and why candidates should join Nascent.
- Schedule and conduct interviews
- Strong experience identifying, qualifying, and attracting candidates who would be a good fit even if they aren’t actively looking
- 2+ years experience recruiting in tech start-up environments
- A knack for identifying top talent
- Strong organization skills and diligence in having a self-starter mentality and a strong work ethic
- Be an innovative thinker who enjoys tackling a challenge
- Experience recruiting for technical and non-technical roles
- Quick learner, with the ability to ramp up quickly and take direction and run with it.
We think Nascent’s a great place to work and we’d love for you to find that out firsthand. Forward your resume to email@example.com. Please indicate the role you are applying for in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!