We are currently seeking a Marketing/Social Media Coordinator for a full time position at our Nabis Holdings Head Office in North York/Toronto, ON.
Working with the Executive Team, the primary focus will be on building our social media presence from "the ground up" with an approach to engage, monitor and develop content strategies alongside our marketing partners. We are an exciting rapidly growing company and as such, this position will require a great deal of "on your feet" thinking, keen enthusiasm, willingness to get the job done and a dedication to the big picture.
Marketing Coordinator Job Duties:
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Coordinate and maintain Marketing Calendar.
- Coordinate internal and external reports in keeping with brand,
- Build a brand catalogue - from photos to graphic design to multimedia,
- Coordinate photoshoots from our Head Office at our various US locations
- Support sales staff by relaying customer services requests via social media channels.
- Internal point of contact for conferences and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value.
- Serve as a backup admin assistant when required.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices including Hootsuite or Buffer.
- 3-5 years experience as a Social Media Coordinator or similar role (with examples and engagement statistics)
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- A reasonably sized ego with a no-nonsense approach
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA in Marketing or similar relevant field
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Social Media Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Social Media Coordinator: 3 years (Required)
- Social Media Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Marketing Coordinator: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)