Our Sales Associates Earn an Average of $25.00 Per Hour
This includes: Base Hourly pay and Commissions
You are also eligible for Monthly Bonuses and Additional Incentives
If you value hard work and diversity in a positive environment, contact us to share and deliver the "Aloha Spirit" with the most professional, successful, dedicated team in the jewelry industry.
Earn while you learn and develop a financially rewarding long term career with Hawaii's oldest and largest jewelry corporation!
This opportunity involves engaging, educating and entertaining customers from all over the world while working at one of the top destinations in the world!
As a member of our team, you will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits plan:
- Base hourly wage, plus commissions
- Paid on-the-job training
- Hours and Commissions paid bi-weekly
- Monthly bonuses and incentives
- SF HCSO -- up to $2.64 per hour worked to use for medical and dental related expenses.
- Pre-tax Program for out of pocket medical, dental, child care, transportation and/or parking costs
- 401(k) retirement plan with a liberal company match
- Medical, Drug, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Liberal employee discounts
- Much more!
*We are very proud of our team, our accomplishments and having recently received the following recognition and awards:
- Voted, by our employees, as one of the Best Places to Work in Hawaii, Hawaii Business Magazine (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2007, 2006, 2005)
- Voted the "Hawaii's Best Jewelry Store" in the "People's Choice Awards" by the readers of Hawaii's Honolulu Star Advertiser (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014)
- Voted the Best Jewelry Store in Hawaii by the readers of Honolulu Magazine (2016, 2015)
- Ranked #72 in Hawaii Business Magazine Top 250 (ranked by gross sales)
- Ranked #16 Largest Private Companies in Hawaii (by total of employees) in Pacific Business News (2017)
- Ranked #18 largest jewelry chain (by total store count) in National Jeweler State of the Majors
- Awarded the Environmental & Green Award by the Hawaii Jewelers Association (2014)
- Greet, engage and educate retail customers, understand their needs and deliver an excellent customer experience.
Preferred Experience and Education:
- No Experience is required.
Email us your resume, call us at (808-837-1282) or click on our Career Page link: http://www.nahoku.com/apply to APPLY NOW!
Job Type: Full-time