N-Dimension Solutions, Inc. (NDSI) is a leading provider of cybersecurity services to the utility and manufacturing industries. Headquartered in Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada, NDSI offers cybersecurity monitoring and vulnerability assessment services for small to medium enterprises. Founded in 2002, NDSI has shown staying power in the industry while working on long cycle sales. With our current growth, we are adding a new Inside Sales Engineer person working in our Richmond Hill headquarters or remote in North America.
NDSI is looking for an Inside Sales Engineer working in our Richmond Hill headquarters or remotely in North America* to support sales account managers, partners and customers for the N-Sentinel product line worldwide. This person will report to the Vice President of Sale & Marketing with no direct reports. The ideal candidate would have the desire and capability to eventually move into a sales position. The candidate needs to understand utilities, IT, sales, marketing, blogging and webpage content at a minimum.
- Manage, develop and expand customer relationships.
- Technical liaison between customer and business unit.
- Prospect, develop, and expand new business.
- Manage and write project proposals, brochures, web blogs, website content and technical papers.
- Demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills.
- Responsible for record keeping and activities tracking via NDSI's CRM tools (Salesforce and Internal Systems).
- Maintain and develop a high level of knowledge of new technology and the company's solution offerings
- Prepare product transitioning and product roll-out for assigned accounts
- Follow and report on all major competitors
- Provide telephone and administrative support for the Accounts, Account Managers and Partners
- Ability to effectively multi-task.
- Manage and drive WebEx and conference call discussions.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university preferably in IT or Engineering
- Electrical, Water and Gas utility industry sales experience.
- Manufacturing industry sales experience
- Cybersecurity and IT sales experience
- Two to four (2-4) years of technical sales experience preferred.
- Very minimal travel required
- Must have experience utilizing Microsoft Products (Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Knowledge of complex solution sales, long sales cycles, marketing procedures and IT product technology (hardware, software, networks and services) is required.
- Excellent customer service focus, verbal and written interpersonal skills, coupled with a strong business savvy to lead business relations is necessary
- Have shown multi-tasking abilities and strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- You are upbeat, professional and positive individuals with excellent listening skills who feel empowered to take ownership of their accounts and take whatever action is necessary to resolve account-related problems.
- Ability to work independently and within a team with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and be able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Can easily adapt and under technical concepts while learning new information.
- Ability to understand and use database, blog editors and tools used to update websites.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year