We are looking for Outside Sales Representative in AB - Calgary.
ND Supplies is a Richmond-based company that wholesales packaging product, vaporizers and various accessories to businesses throughout Canada. The growth of the cannabis industry is happening fast, and we are following this growth!
Here we think customer. We work with excellence and we provide quality.
- Competitive salary + commission;
- Hours of work: Monday - Friday;
- Health and Dental Plan - after 3 months of probation;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Life and travel insurance;
- 3 weeks vacation;
- Employee discount;
- Opportunity for career advancement;
- Challenging and engaging work.
This position is a start up position and can shortly be recognized as a key player in our industry, company, and team, which may lead to promotions.
The Outside Sales Representative sources new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. This professional plays a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
Sales representative are required to showcase our product line of packaging supplies, vaporizer accessories & glassware to retail business throughout Canada.
- Hot Leads: Priority #1. Handling hot leads for your assigned territory/area, as well as overflow from other territories/areas as required. This includes incoming phone calls.
- Lead Replies: Second priority email responses and incoming calls for your territories/area(s)
- Appointment Confirmations: Contact customers from your assigned area/territory with scheduled times for calls or meetings. This also can be accomplished by the customer service desk.
- Verify Showed Appointments: Confirm that appointment schedule for the previous day have been accomplished and attempt to reschedule as required. This can also be accomplished customer service desk.
- Follow Up: All outstanding follow ups for your assigned area/territories should be completed prior to the end of your shift.
- Participate in weekend trade shows; attend weekly meetings & provide valuable input;
We are seeking for a goal-oriented Outside Sales Representative to join our sales team. The successful candidate will likely to have:
- A positive and professional attitude,
- Ambitious with a desire to help grow business;
- Self motivation and driven to succeed;
- Working independently;
- Solve problems on the GO!
- Love learning about and talking about cannabis accessories.
- Confident when handling client’s inquiries, positive, pro-active, organized and professional approach with good verbal communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize workload, understand a sense of urgency and effectively meet deadlines;
- Want and need for a career with the company, to grow and expand;
- Knowledge about the cannabis industry would be an asset;
- Valid driver's license.
- Any face-to-face experience such as Customer Service, door-to-door Sales, Sales Representative will be considered;
- High school education or equivalent;