The Account Manager will work as the key point of contact for all customers and management matters.
The industry is a booming and is evolving so rapidly that every day seems to bring a new set of opportunities and challenges!
ND Supplies is a wholesaler of packaging products and various accessories imported from manufacturers to business’s in the North American Cannabis Industry.
Role and Responsibilities
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships;
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits;
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors;
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders;
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas;
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts);
- Prepare reports on account status;
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory;
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
Previous Experience and Skills
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM, Netsuite or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role;
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level;
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.