MyWiFi Networks is looking for a talented and competitive Business Development Representative (Inside Sales) that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. You will play a fundamental role by seeking new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from the first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated, results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we'd like to meet you. This position can be performed remotely.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities;
- Contact potential clients through phone calls, emails and online chat;
- Understand customer needs and requirements;
- Present our company to potential clients via online software demonstrations;
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services;
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas;
- Use CRM to actively track, monitor, and manage prospect and sales performance;
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure (i.e. set up meetings or calls)
- Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results;
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and platform features;
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals;
- Perform effective online demos to prospects, when required.
- Proven work experience as an Inside Sales Representative or similar role;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Strong listening and presentation skills;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively;
- Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day;
- Experience with selling to Digital Agencies and MSPs;
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM;
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (multi-touch phone/chat/email);
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools (e.g. Slack, Zoom);
- Track record of achieving sales quotas;
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) and Google Suite;
- Understanding of sales performance metrics;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations;
- BA/BS degree or equivalent is an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- inside sales: 1 year (Preferred)