Do you need an internship to graduate? Are you looking to extend your education beyond the classroom? Want to learn the ropes and apply what you're learning in the classroom to a fast-paced, studio setting?
Mystique is looking for a Marketing Intern with a passion to write. You will be joining a small, energetic team, working on generating leads while ensure brand consistency across all marketing channels.
- Minimum 12 weeks (or more to get to 320 hours)
- Flexible days and start time
- Must bring your own laptop
- No guarantee of a full-time job offered at the end of the internship
Intern will receive a monthly stipend to cover travel expenses (TTC Metropass), however this internship is unpaid in exchange for continuing education and industry experience - and to get you the credits you need to graduate.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Write blog articles consistent with established voice
- Develop and implement a content strategy to meet SEO goals while ensuring brand consistency.
- Building campaigns to generate business leads through email, digital ads, social media etc.
- Collaborate with other departments on content creation
- Develop email campaigns to nurture leads until they're ready to buy
- Measuring campaign performance and making recommendation to improve.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong analytical and critical-thinking skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Working toward or completion of Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, Business (or any related field)
ADVANCED SKILLS THAT WOULD BE AN ASSET:
- Goggle certified
- Advanced knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation Theory
- Include cover letter (written directly in your email),
- Linkedin profile
- writing samples.
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Internship
- Marketing Classes: 1 year (Preferred)
- North York, Toronto (Preferred)